29.8.10

first week of school.

 studying.. or trying to study

 the enormous campus of UNLV

With the summer break ending, school has officially started. Although school started early for us "rebels", attending UNLV, I was still grateful at the fact that I would be able to face the real adult life as a college student. No more late nights watching House and Will and Grace re-runs. No more late night snacks. No more doing nothing but laze around in the house. And no more hanging out with friends until midnight. My first day of school was pretty hectic. The unbearable vegas heat and the hours of walking from one class to another was pretty unimaginable, but I managed to go through with the day. Seeing old friends from high school and middle school was nice, but meeting new people was what made me realize the new life of a college student. Hello professors who I'll be seeing only twice a week. Hello trying to find a parking space in the enormous campus. Hello walking for 30 minutes to reach my class. Hello gigantic library. Hello strangers. Hello freedom. and Hello college life.

me and sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment