29.8.10

the beginning.

the view from my balcony

The wind is blowing ferociously outside of my window but as I step outside of my balcony, I embrace the soothing wind and the scent of fall mixed in with a smell of pumpkin pie and gingerbread cookies from my neighbors. The chilly wind and the sunny weather makes me think of the transition from summer to fall and my head is suddenly filled with exciting thoughts of changing my current wardrobe, filled with bright colored t-shirts, shorts, sandals, flower printed sundress, to beige colored pants, knit wears, khakis, furs, leopard, and coats. Today marks the beginning of my new blog and today marks the beginning of fall, where the green leaves sitting on trees may turn to a beautiful shade of brown, orange, yellow, and red. Hello everyone, this is the first post from every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment