10.9.11

Blogging with ease

my room. :)

I was on twitter when someone linked an announcement from blogspot that there is now a blogger app! :) with this app I'll now be able to blog with ease and without the complication of going on the Internet and uploading all the pictures from my personal files. Well, my 2nd year of college has been nothing but enjoyable. It sucks to be taking organic chemistry while also taking biology 197, calculus, and women studies! It's very difficult to balance all these classes but what can I say. I put myself in this mess. I should be studying right now but it's hard to concentrate with the rain and thunder. It's really rare to see rain here in the desert, so when there actually is one, I can't help but stop what I'm doing and just glance out through my small window and watch the rain slowly hit the pavements of the street across from me... Now I should get back to listening to sondre lerche and study for my chemistry class! For now, au revoir~!

gloomy weather

No comments:

Post a Comment