22.8.11

A LONG WAY TO NOWHERE



Turqoise door in an orange setting.







I've been M.I.A these past few months. With summer school, my so called summer break turned out to be a summer hell. I really will try my best to regularly update during fall term, especially with my new iphone 4 white! :) Here's a little run down of what happened during my summer break: dyed my ends dark purple and midnight blue... which eventually changed to a light purple and green color, re-bleached my ends and dyed them pink!, I have an exchange student living with me..., finally getting a new car...kia soul :), getting my 2nd piercings, ... and well... nothing much after that. I've got to say that this summer has been one of the most dull and boring summer I've ever had, but oh well, school's starting next week and I'm really hoping I do good in all my classes. I'll try to update the rest of my winter cross country trip *although it's already been 8 months* goodbye!

2 comments:

  1. snow? aahrg i would go crazy if it was cold right now - but great pictures. you look like you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. xD I can't really remember how cold it was, but it was bearable. and thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete