29.1.11

second semester of college



After my trip to Washington D.C., I boarded on a plane and went straight home, only to spend the rest of the day resting and getting ready for school. Life after spending every day in ease and enjoying the pure bliss of doing absolutely nothing, sadly came to an end as I began my second semester of college. I have classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. 10 full hours of studying, listening to lectures, trying hard not to fall asleep. I start the day at 6 a.m. and go to school at 7 a.m. and from there on I'm rushing from class to class, for I only have a 15 minute break, and end my last class at 6:45 p.m. Well, enough about my stressful college life, my father has all the pictures I took on my trip around the country, and I will soon be able to post them one by one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment