5.1.11

snow snow snow



Winter break is almost over and I am already trembling with anticipation for my spring classes. I've already bought most of the books needed for my classes and ended up spending a total of 400 bucks. Not bad not bad. Speaking of winter break, it snowed here in Las Vegas just yesterday. Since Las Vegas is a desert, we rarely get any snow out here. Although it stopped snowing and quickly dissolved the moment I woke up from my slumber, it was still a nice change to actually experience this moment of a true winter wonderland. This week, I'll be gone for ten days on a cross country trip with my father and seven other middle school kids. My father's the one who's planning the trip, since he works at a traveling agency, and I get to go for free. :) We'll be visiting various states such as Arizona, Utah, New York, Washington, etc.,. Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy this trip and spend some quality time with my father. Sorry if this post is a bit choppy and underdeveloped...It's midnight and I'm already tired.  I'll try to update more before I leave on Friday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment