23.10.10

october and midterms

Kristen playing with Jake and Russ

During the past few weeks, college has been occupying me 24/7, and instead of blogging, I have been studying, doing homework, completing projects, and trying to ace quizzes. Although I realize that college is a MUST in order for me to get into the medical field, it makes me wonder if I'm making the right choice on studying to become a pharmacist. Writing is my passion and I absolutely love reading in my free time, but the constant pressure in getting a good job and making decent amount of money clouds my mind and heart from setting out to do the things I really want to do. Even though I have been interested in art and writing since my younger days, the pressing matter in having a successful job made me interested in becoming a pharmacist. I’d like to say that my determination in becoming a pharmacist isn’t half-assed or something that I’ve thought out of nowhere and I understand that becoming a pharmacist takes a great deal of effort and willingness. Although I am quite set on studying hard to become a successful pharmacist, there are times when I want to continue to relinquish this small hobby of mine and just wander off to a quiet park or an isolated field of grass and just continue to write about the things I love and hate. Which is why I have my blog to continue this small passion of mine. But without it, I would be lost and enraptured by this boring and stressful life of mine. Although I won't be able to update my blog regularly, I would still like to keep this little diary of mine lively and interesting enough to capture my future audience. I’ll try hard to update a bit more frequently since it is, after all, my love and desire to do the things I like to do. Enough said, I should start updating the last of my trip to Korea pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment