27.10.10

monday morning

I need to invest in a better camera
Opening my eyes in the early morning, the bright sun seeped through my curtain and shined down on my awakened form. With the sun as my signal to wake up, I pulled myself out of the thick, warm comforter and groggily walked over to my closet. Realizing that my class didn't start until 1 p.m., I became determined to not waste the day sporting my lazy casual wear and instead pulled out my recently bought blouse from zara. With the sudden pick, various inspirations of different outfits came to mind and thus I ended up picking a bit of an indiana jones-esque outfit. Sadly, I didn't check the weather outside and was immediately embraced by the chill, cool breeze around my bare legs and thin blouse. In the end, I became a person with style but one without a common sense.


Steve madden boots, H&M blouse, Zara blouse, abercrombie shorts, betsey johnson belt

3 comments:

  1. you are very sweet for that comment! thank you for visiting my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weather & fashion will never see eye to eye :3 You look quir chic though :) I love the studded boots + belt~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you. :) I'm really hating the picture quality, but really. THANK YOU. xD

    ReplyDelete