25.11.10

happy thanksgiving


my cousins heating up gravy and corn
It's already December 18 and here I am, writing an entry on my Thanksgiving dinner. Like every other holiday, I was invited to my dear aunt's house to celebrate Thanksgiving with her family. Unlike my parents, my aunt is a true believer in holidays and never forgets to celebrate this special time of the year with her family. After a long boring day at home, I drove past the speed limit to reach my aunt's house. With the chilly night freezing my entire body, I gave a little ring to the doorbell and out came my cute little cousin, Brent, who greeted me with a huge smile and a warm hug. Entering the house I smelled a nostalgic fragrance of turkey, corn, garlic bread, soup, and stuffing. Sadly, my aunt was feeling lazy and so we had to put up with a meal set ordered from another restaurant, but it was still better than nothing :)

turkey and stuffing

No comments:

Post a Comment